Tuesday, May 27, 2014

finally...

For years, I've been talking about how I'm going to lose weight. Now I am finally taking it seriously. Currently, I'm overcoming my soda addiction. Most people think you can just stop cold turkey. When you drink as much Mountain Dew for as long as I have, your body starts to think it needs it. Every time I tried to quit, I would have horrible withdrawal headaches. I've gone long enough now, that the headaches are more tolerable and I don't crave or desire drinking a Dew. I am now starting to sleep better. Since November, I've been seeing Dr Geri K from Kruckenberg Chiropractic Clinic (forgive me if I misspell) in Moline, IL, for my knees, back, and headaches. Lately, I've been able to walk longer and take stairs better. Next week, I'm starting physical therapy for my knees. Lately, I have been eating a lot better. If I do eat junk, it's very limited. Recently, Chloe and I moved to a new apartment on a steep hill. I didn't think I could walk up and down it, but I can. *pat on the back*. Feeling so much better. Will keep you all posted.  I WILL LOSE THIS WEIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment