Monday, May 25, 2015

update

It's been about a month since my last weigh in. At that time, I'd only lost 25 pounds. There is still horrible pain in my leg (from accident). Having trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep... even with the help of Tramidol and Melatonin. 

Going back to Ortho in Iowa City soon. I really hope I don't have to have surgery again. I do not want to go back to the nursing home for rehab. 

Cabin fever is really getting to me. Stuck in this apartment 24/7. 

Chloe's going to spend a couple weeks with my family this summer. Gonna miss her. 

Been controlling my eating better. Got some major munchies right now, but I'm not going to snack now. 

Will try to walk around the little parking lot outside tomorrow. May even try the hill again. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment