Monday, November 16, 2015

Good news

Almost 2 decades ago, I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. Never liked taking pills with no results and having my dose constantly increased. For approximately 2 years, I've been researching for a more natural way of treating it. Started to eat more foods like fish, nuts, and whole grains. Haven't taken the medicine in over a year. This past Friday, I had a doctor's appointment. When I mentioned I wasn't taking the meds and was treating my thyroid with diet. Doc said it can't be treated with diet and insisted it be retested so he can figure out what dose I should take. His nurse called this morning. She said my thyroid is normal, and we don't need to change my medication. I asked, "You mean, I don't need to take medication?" She sighed and said, "Yes, you don't need to take medication." He he he he

No comments:

Post a Comment