Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Today

Today's going pretty good, excepted for my child waking me up by screaming, "Mommy, I'm hungry and thirsty." (don't worry, she's still alive) Shortly after that, I heard some birds singing and say the bright sunlight shining in the apartment. Yep, it's morning. Although, not your typical January morning here in Iowa. Surprisingly, I wasn't in very much pain. So I grabbed the folding cart that my awesome sister Cindy got me for Christmas and went to get groceries. Between walking to/from the bus and walking around the store, I got at least an hour. When I got home, I had to get the full cart up all the stairs. I live on the second floor of a building that sits on a hill. It takes a flight of stairs to get to the front door and another to get to my door (who needs a gym). I'm going to sit down, have a turkey sandwich with carrot sticks, and rest a bit before turning on the music and doing today's chores. Hope you all are having a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment