Saturday, February 23, 2013

TO EAT OR NOT TO EAT, THAT IS THE QUESTION

     The two major problems I have are portion sizes and snacking. Even when I'm not hungry, I still feel the need to eat. I know it's just a psychological need to fill an empty hole. When food doesn't fill it, I just eat more. Currently, I'm extremely stressed. I'm raising a special needs child by myself. Since I don't have a car or anyone willing to watch Chloe long term on a regular basis, I'm unable to get a job. So when she's not in school, we are will each other all the time. I love her, but breaks are welcomed. She's spending her 1 1/2 week Spring Break next month with her father so that will help. I have very few friends in the area, the ones I have here work. So the only adults I talk to are online or on the phone. I'm working on my Masters online. Now I have to find other more positive things to fill that whole. I've started walking as much as my knees will allow. When I'm walking, I'm not near any food to eat. I also like to play Wii, you have to get up and move to play those games. Also, Chloe and I have been going to family counseling which helps.

      When you have a hole, make sure you fill it with something positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment