Thursday, March 14, 2013

today

Went grocery shopping this morning. I'm so proud of myself for my healthy choices. I bought a lot of fresh and frozen vegetables, a whole turkey, a big bag of fish fillets (not breaded or seasoned), eggs, almond milk, almonds, whole grain bread, whole grain pasta, Ragu pasta sauce, and whole grain tortilla shells. Plus, I got a  workout carrying everything up the stairs.

(2 servings of veggies in every 1/2 cup)

For lunch, I had a grilled chicken breast (chopped), mixed veggies, rice, and a liter of water. (318 cal)



Then I did my Body Gospel workout, then drank a liter of water.



Tonight's dinner will be salmon (cooked in lightly sprayed skillet, little season), salad spring mix with spinach and tomatoes, slice of whole grain bread, glass of almond milk, and a liter of water. For desert, I'm having some Greek yogurt.(453 cal)



I have plenty of veggies if I need a snack, but I haven't really needed one.

No comments:

Post a Comment