Sunday, November 7, 2010

WORKOUT NOT A WORKOUT

My walks have become so boring lately, they seem more like a chore.  A week ago, Chloe and I went to the mall.  We walked around for an hour and a half.  Chloe would point out what she wants for Christmas, and I would write it down.  We had fun together, and the distrations made my walk seem less like a workout or a chore.  Yesterday, we went to KMart did the samething.  Chloe and I had fun hanging out together and decided to make this a weekly thing.  Next Saturday, we're going to WalMart.  After that, Target.  Luckily, we have supercenters here, so there's plenty of store to walk around in.  Workouts don't have to feel like work.  I find that I can go farther and do more when I'm distracted.  Make it fun.  Enjoy yourself, and there will be less of you to enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment