Friday, February 24, 2012

Don't give up what you love, just change it

Every Friday night, Chloe and I like to grab some fast food and watch Fringe. Now I'm making my own healthier version of fast food called "McMommy's". Tonight, I'm making turkey burgers, nuggets from bl/sl chick breast, sweet potato oven fries, and apple slices. I love having Blue Bunny ice cream, but I can never stop when I've had enough. Luckily, Blue Bunny now has personal sized 1/2 cup containers for a buck. From what I save on making my own fast food, I can afford it. Sometimes, I'll pick Chloe up a little something from the dollar store or print her off coloring pages from the internet to give her a "happy meal". Just remember you don't have to give up what you love, just change it. Plus, it's more fun when Chloe and I make dinner together.

No comments:

Post a Comment