Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday Feb 18

I know some people out there don't believe there's such a thing as a soda addiction. They say, "Just quit cold turkey." To those people I say,  "Go to a smoker, take their cigarettes, and tell them to quit cold turkey." They'll be lucky if they don't get hit. I went from drinking a case (yes, 24 cans) of Pepsi or Mountain Dew a day to about 1 or 2 cans a day. Every time I tried to quit, I would be fine for about a day or so. After that, I'd have severe withdrawals. Tuesday, I had my last soda. I am determined to make it this time. I've been having withdrawals all day. Went to church. My headaches and nausea tried to cause problems when the music came on, but I decided to get up and praise the Lord anyway. Plus dancing burns calories. Haven't eaten much today because of the nausea, I will try to have at least a protein shake tonight. I am not going to let the withdrawals win... I AM GOING TO OVERCOME MY SODA ADDICTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment