Saturday, April 14, 2012

HUNGER HITS HOME

We're watching "Hunger Hits Home" on Food Network. Even though Chloe and I have been in a situation where we've needed help, we were very blessed. I hope to be in a point in our lives where we are not only comfortable but can start to donate to food pantries and give back. If you can help someone, you should. Not all of us on food stamps are lazy bums looking for a hand out. I've had a hard time looking for a job here even with my Bachelor's. I'm not just sitting on my butt collecting welfare. We're living on child support. During this time, I'm working on my health and my Master's. Chloe & I are planning on moving back home so hopefully I can find a good job (possibly a career) in the Chicago area. We will never forget where we've been, and we will help whenever we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment