Friday, April 27, 2012

tip of the day

In my quest to be healthier, I went in yesterday for a Colonoscopy. For those of you who don't know what that is, they stick a camera up your butt and look around. I was having some issues. Luckily, it wasn't that bad. You're not allowed to eat anything the whole day before and the day of. For a fat chick, that was horrible enough. Then to add to it, I had to do my first colon cleansing. That's when you clean out your entire digestive track... really fast. I told them it was cruel and unusual punishment. Turns out I lost 4 pounds that day. I did watch the Doctors on Fox, and they said that some people use that as a weight loss method and why it's not a good idea to. Dr Ordon said that not only do you flush out the bad stuff, but you also flush out the good bacteria that aid in digestion. I just want to share this, because as I do enjoy losing weight quickly I don't want problems in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment