Wednesday, August 15, 2012

today

I had to go to the ENT first thing in the morning, and I didn't get much sleep. Had to wait for the cab to drop Chloe off at school then go home. We waited over an hour, because traffic was bad due to the president's visit. While waiting, I walked up and down the stairs and did some stretches and exercises. Then I did some  more when I got home. I hate wasting time, especially when I'm tired. I forced myself to stay away today, so hopefully I'll sleep better tonight. I skipped lunch (yes, that's a no-no). For lunch I had a tossed salad with cottage cheese and sliced almonds. Dinner, we're having "McMommy's (turkey burger, healthy oven fries). For "dessert", we're having sliced apples. Thanks to MyFitnessPal.com, I'm able to calculate the calories that go in and go out. That way I know whether or not I'm burning more than I consume. It really helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment