Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Brisk is AWESOME

Have you tried any of Brisk's Fusion drinks? I have been extremely addicted to Pepsi and Mountain Dew for years. I've been having a difficult time trying to give it up so I can lose 200 pounds and reach my goal., but Brisk has helped a lot. A 1 liter of Pepsi has about 600 calories, Brisk Fusion Iced Tea & Lemonade (my fave) only has 160 calories per 1 liter bottle. Since I'm only allowed a total of 1500 cal per day, I'm now going towards Brisk.

I also need to drink at least 3 liters of water. At the dollar store, I got a baby bottle brush. This way, I can clean and reuse the Brisk bottle a few times. By putting 3 bottles of water in my fridge every day, I can keep track and make sure I'm drinking enough water.

Give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment