Thursday, November 29, 2012

My Christmas Goal

My first goal was to lose at least 100 pounds by Christmas. I don't know what I was thinking about when I decided on that, because there's no way I can do that. We need to be more realistic when deciding our goals. I am making progress and moving forward, for that I am proud of myself. I decided to set smaller goals from now on, maybe 10 pounds a month. If I do more than that, then great. If not, I'll be happy losing 10. Winter is more difficult for me with my knee problems. Cold makes the pain worse. Last Christmas, my daughter's father gave us a Wii. As a gamer who hates exercising, I found this to be the perfect gift. This way, I have to get up and exercise if I want to play. Wii and similar games are perfect when the weather isn't allowing you to go outside. I also do some stretches in a hot shower (that's when I have the least pain). No matter the pain, I'll keep moving forward. Just remember one thing:

No comments:

Post a Comment