Tuesday, October 19, 2010

FIRST FIVE MONTHS

Me in the first 5 mos

Me in the first 5 mos

Me in the first 5 mos

Me in the first 5 mos


Daughter Chloe Halloween 2009

Daughter Chloe

Daughter Chloe

Daughter Chloe

Me Halloween 2009

Me with parents my Bachelor's grad from Kaplan U 9-9-08
I'm Liz, and I am working on losing 200 pounds.  I have an 8yo daughter named Chloe who is my biggest supporter and my "little trainer".  I did weigh 345 pounds.  At the time, I was dealing with hypothyroidism, bad knee, bad back, apnea, borderline diabetes, neck injury, etc.  On Mother's Day, 2010, I started giving up my 20 year addiction to Pepsi and Mountain Dew.  After dealing with withdrawels, I finally gave it up.  This is my 22nd day on Jillian Michaels's (NBC's Biggest Loser) online fitness program http://www.jillianmichaels.com/  .  Now, my main problem is my thyroid (which is finally in normal raing).  I AM FEALLING BETTER!!!  During my weightloss journey, I'll keep everyone posted in hopes to encourge someone else who was in my position.

No comments:

Post a Comment