Saturday, October 23, 2010

GET OFF YOUR @$$!

I found it very difficult not being able to do some of the exercises in my workout, but I found out that I can burn 433 calories in a half hour doing general dancing.  I already love putting on my praise music and just sing and dance onto the Lord.  So I downloaded my favorite upbeat praise songs and made a "Worship Workout" play list.  Here is one of my favorites http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmUDDxflt6o  MercyMe "Move".  Doesn't matter if you can dance or not, I don't have any rythm. If you are in your own home who cares.  Put on your favorite upbeat music and just go crazy.  Dance with your babies, dance with your man, dance with a wooden chair, just get up and move.  The more fun you have, the less it feels like a workout.  JUST GET OFF YOUR @$$!

No comments:

Post a Comment