Sunday, November 1, 2020

Day 53

I woke up this morning, looked at the clock, and started to freak out because I didn't hear the alarm again. Then I grabbed my phone. I realized it was the end of day light savings. The reason my alarm didn't go off, my phone automatically updates and it wasn't time to get up yet.
My daughter Chloe was sick, and we missed church. When Chloe was in high school, she took Spanish and learned about "Dia de los Muertos" (Day of the Dead). She wasn't to try and celebrate. I wasn't familiar with the Mexican holiday. We're watching movies like "The Book of Life" and "Coco". I love the idea of honoring family. I've always looked for ways to do so. I think we'll be incorporating "Dia de los Muertos" into our future traditions. 
Tomorrow, I return to my doctor for a follow-up on my infection. I'm hoping for good news. Have a blessed night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment