Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Day 62

Been having trouble dealing with hunger since WL doc took me off the appetite suppressant. The shakes seem more like a drink than a meal, so hasn't been working for me. My nutritionist suggested turning them into smoothies. Went grocery shopping today, got a ton of low fat yogurt, mixed one in my lunch shake. It was so good. Since I've been ignoring fiber, I started taking capsules. For dinner, I cooked some roast beef. While it was in the oven, I ate a big salad. It's a little after 6, and my tummy is content. Been keeping track on the "My Fitness Pal" app, and I am still well within my calorie limit. 
I still like to snack on my gluten-free cereal that I divide up into serving sizes and bag. Chloe's started to ask for some of it. So I asked if she wanted her own, she said yes. Today, I let her choose 4 boxes. Surprisingly, she chose oats and shredded wheat cereals with dried fruit. As I was getting yogurts for my shakes, Chloe asked for some to. I said for her to chose 30 (1 for each day). Once again, I was surprised. She chose light and fat free ones. Wow! Am I starting to rub off on her? Tomorrow, she is having upper GI tests. We think she also has Celiac like I do. If she does, no big deal. Chloe already likes some of the gluten-free dinners I make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment