Thursday, November 12, 2020

Day 64

Since the accident (Aug 2014), I've slept in a chair. Last Christmas, my parents got us a couch. Been trying to get used to sleep laying down. My frontroom is small, so I decided to move the furniture. Need to make it easier to get to the couch after my surgeries. While doing so, I hurt my hip. Luckily, I already have a video appointment with my pain doc in the morning. Unfortunately, I'm not done. I still need to move them more. 

Monday, I go back to my primary doc for the infection follow-up (still need help), Tuesday, I have to get groceries with my helper and take the COVID-19 test for the surgery. Wednesday, I have 2 appointments in Iowa City. Meeting my weight loss doc and having more tests done on my liver for GI doc. Thursday is my ablation surgery. Then I plan on recovery for a couple days after that. 

This morning, our apartment manager puts out a notice that someone in our building has tested positive for COVID-19. They're identity wasn't given, so it could be anybody. Chloe and I are taking extra precautions. I was honest with my doctors. Since I don't have symptoms and have been social distancing, they said I should be fine. 

My infection hasn't improved, hurts to lay down. 

On top of my issues, Chloe had upper GI tests yesterday. She has thrush, and is already taking something for it. As for anything else, it'll take up to 10 business days to get results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment