Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Day 70

Surgery's tomorrow. So nervous, can't eat. Only had a few sips of my breakfast shake. Spent the morning getting the house clean, so I can focus on recovery for a few days. Washed my bedding. Was supposed to go to my weight loss appointment, but the hospital said I had to self-quarentine between the COVID-19 test and surgery. They want to make sure I'm safe going in. WL doc understand, so we did a video appt. Told him I'll get a current weight Monday when I see my primary doc. I mentioned my swollen/leaky leg. He had some ideas. I didn't understand all the medical terms, so he added it to appointment summary. Also, I can share the info with primary doc to bring her in on it. I mentioned how the passed month has been an emotional rollercoaster, but I have some plans in the works to correct it. Since my blood pressure is under control, he put me back on the appetite suppressant. Thank goodness!!!  Told him about tomorrow's surgery. Made a plan to have another appointment in a month. After that, I got my bag and everything ready for the hospital. Checked to see if my daughter has all she needs while I'm gone. Now, I'm going to rest and try not to freak out so much. Good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment