Monday, November 2, 2020

Day 54

Damn day light savings tricked me again. Woke up thinking I was late for my labs and doctor's appointment, but I was actually early. 
While getting dressed, the doctor's office called to say he was on his way to deliver a baby and I had to reschedule. I said since medical transport was picking me up in a few minutes, I'd still get my labs done. Got there, was in and out. Getting my infection and thyroid tested. Left a message for doc asking for it to be checked when possible. I was finishing my antibiotic and needed to know if I had to do another round. 
My weight loss doc likes that my blood pressure is almost to a good spot, he's tweaking my meds to help. 
Got home to do some work around the house and do laundry. Chloe and I are taking breaks to watch family movies. Since there are very few Thanksgiving movies, we'll also spend the month watching family ones. We're not watching any Christmas movies until after Thanksgiving. 
Every time I got comfy, so did Stuart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment