Monday, November 16, 2020

Day 68

Since the accident, I've rarely slept during the night. Expect for waking up a couple times, I slept all night and woke refreshed. 
Took my medicine and had my shake. I mixed strawberry yogurt with the strawberry SlimFast in the almond milk. Tasted like a real strawberry milkshake. 
Wrote out my grocery list tomorrow. 
Then I went through our storage totes and got rid of a bunch of stuff we no longer need. 
After that, it was time for lunch. Mixed the SlimFast chocolate shake mix, black cherry yogurt, and almond milk. Tasted like drinking bon-bons. 
Did some laundry. 
The almond milk I ordered for my shakes came. 
Trying to decide on dinner. Thinking about having a burger patty with mushrooms and spinach. 
Have a blessed night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment