Saturday, March 17, 2012

BEAT THE HEAT? ALREADY?

I don't know what it's like in your part of the world, but it's still "Winter" here. Or it's supposed to be. It's St Patrick's Day, and people are wearing t-shirts and shorts. Right now it's 80 degrees, we're breaking records. We had an actual Winter for only a few days. This has me worried about when Summer gets here. Drink a lot of water. I'm already getting Chloe and myself to getting used to drinking mostly water. If you invest in a filter pitcher, you can save money on bottled water. I know with the heat, you may not want to keep up with exercising. If you have good air conditioning, look to getting a Wii or Xbox with Kinect. That will provide a fun way to exercise. If you can get to a pool or lake (or some body of water), swimming is a good workout. I am not good at swimming, but I found that exercising in water is also good. Not only is it cooler, but there's also easier on the joints. There are always deals online for a hotel stay (cheaper on week nights), and some have indoor pools and exercise rooms. What ever you chose, stay cool and drink lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment