Friday, March 23, 2012

quote of the day part 2

Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now. - Johann Von Goethe
I like this quote. I think this applies to losing weight as well. The hardest thing it was for me was getting started. Start by walking around the block, get up during TV commercials and move your arms & legs, or just play with your kids. I've started playing up beat praise music while I clean. While I'm doing dishes, I do a little dance while doing so. I am starting to feel so much better. Chloe and I love video games (great stress reliever). For Christmas, we got a Wii. Now we have to get up and move when we want to play a game. It's easier when you find something you're doing anyways and just finding a way to move a little more while your doing it. Just get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment