Friday, March 23, 2012

quote of the day

When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us. - Alexander Graham Bell

I chose this quote for today, because it made me think about how my weight loss has been going. Everyone needs a different method or a different type of motivation to lose weight. I've tried many diets, and I ended up over 300 LBs. I used to just give in to the fact that I was fat, but my health was failing. I'm a single mother of a special needs child. I do have arrangements made for her if something happens to me, but it wouldn't be fair to her if I do give up... SHE NEEDS ME! Herbalife is working for me. In the first couple weeks, I lost about 12 LBs. Then I messed it up eating junk at the wedding. I got back on track, but I wasn't losing. I sat down with my weight loss coach, and we adjusted my diet with the shakes. We'll see next Wednesday if it worked. If not, I'll try something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment