Friday, October 2, 2020

Day 22

Had to go back to the wound clinic today. My leg is finally healed from the last surgery. Wound doc even wrote a note for pain mgmt doc giving the green light to resume my hip injections. As they discharged and walked me out, they had me ring a bell letting everyone know I'm healed. That thing was loud, but it was fun. In each of the rooms everyday, they write a dad joke on a board. This was in my room:
When I got home, I saw our new apartment manager. She said she can she I've lost a lot of weight. She's only been here a couple weeks, somebody noticing a change that quickly made my day. 
It's October, and Freeform has begun they're "31 Nights of Halloween". I've already gone through my TiVo's guide and set for every movie to record. I cancelled all of our streaming services for the month, there'll be free movies for a while. 
Saw this quote, thought I'd share. Have a blessed weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment