Sunday, October 4, 2020

Day 24

Was planning on going to church this morning, but Chloe was sick. We snuggled on the couch and watched service live. Our pastor Rev Linda's sermon was called "I Will Press on Towards the Goal". It sums up this journey I'm on, I have to remain focus if I'm going to make it. Here is a link to the sermon if you'd like to hear the whole thing. 
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=803697720448582&id=207127539313711
Rev Linda mentioned how our church usually takes part of the Bi-State Crop Walk to earn money for our local food pantries, but it was canceled due to COVID-19. Instead, the church will be collecting food for the pantries. This afternoon, I planned on cleaning out and organizing our pantry. While I'm at it, I'll look for some donations. Chloe said she wants to give some of her Spaghetti O's. I'm so proud of her. Have a blessed week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment