Friday, October 9, 2020

Day 29

It was a long day. Had to go back to GYNE to try to have my annual. Please don't ask what happened last time. Had to wait a while for a quick exam. Discussed me having a Endometrial Ablation (burning inside lining of uterus) done. He wants me to have an ultrasound done first to make sure it would work for me. 
Went from there to the imaging center to have an ultrasound and X-ray of my leg to find out what I did to it during my last fall. Had to wait even longer there just to have quick tests done. 
While I was there, I scheduled my ultrasound and a mammogram. October is breast cancer awareness month. Take care of your girls. 
When I got home, I got out my phone and medical notebook to call medical transport and request next week's rides. Before I could start, Stuart came and plopped himself down. We decided to have a play break. Then I proceeded with the medical transport call. 
Chloe and I are spending the evening binge watching The Simpsons "Treehouse of Horror" marathon. Have a blessed weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment