Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Day 27

Planned on going to my weight loss appointment this morning and my lease renewal in the afternoon. Been having really bad migraines lately and didn't sleep well, but I made sure my alarms we set. Fell asleep after 7am, didn't wake up til medical transport called to say they couldn't wait any longer. Had to reschedule for next Friday. My migraine was still bad, and I was still tired. Decided to get some sleep, set an alarm to take a shower before renewing my lease. Didn't wake up again until just before I was due downstairs. I yelled at myself, "Why can't I wake up to the alarms?" Then I heard Chloe say, " I noticed a while ago that an alarm was about to go off, so I stopped it because you didn't feel good abd wanted to sleep." I told her that was sweet, but I set alarms for a reason. Luckily I got washed up before going downstairs. I went through all my alarms and made sure they we're set with volume turned up.

No comments:

Post a Comment