Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Day 34

 It was a long day, started of tired. Pain kept me up all night again. Left early for medical appointments. Was mainly going on autopilot. Stood waiting a long time for the elevator, then I realized I forgot to push the button. 



Got to my pain mgmt doc appt, finally got the injections for the left side of my hips. 
Had to wait for a ride to my next appt, drank my lunch shake. Once at the 2nd appt, I had to wait a couple hours. Then I had an ultrasound of my uterus to make sure I can have an Endometrial Ablation. 
Had to wait again for transport. They we're playing 1980's music in the lobby. Took everything I had not to bust out singing. When transport came to take me home, the driver was playing the Oldies. Once again, I tried not to sing. 


When I got home, I called to request rides for next week's appts and confirm this Friday's. 



Then I wrote a quick grocery list for tomorrow. The gluten-free cereals and yogurtd I love are on sale. Also getting my medicine refilled.




Was extremely hungry, so I ate dinner early. Was a boneless-skin chicken thigh with a Romaine salad and a Roma tomato. I still have today's cereal if I get hungry later. 




It's only 3:30pm, and I'm ready for bed. Going to try and get some sleep before my hips numbing medicine wears off. Good night. 







No comments:

Post a Comment