Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Day 48

Ran my errands. Went to get my blood pressure monitor, but the guy working didn't know how to charge my insurance. I left. There's another pharmacy that knows what they're doing. They gave me the runaround before when I needed a C-pap. I'll get my B/P monitor at the better place. 
To save time, I ordered my groceries online. Planned on picking some up from one store, and have the rest delivered from another store. 
While out, I got a call that my antibiotics are ready at the same store that was going to deliver. Since they already had my order complete, I said I'd grab it. 
After getting home and situated, I took a nap
I've just been a little lightheaded lately. 
Woke up to find "Dr Stuart" watching over me. 
Still not feeling well, but I'm watching "Happy Halloween Scooby 2020" with my daughter as promised. Good night, all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment