Thursday, October 15, 2020

Day 35

The other day when I had a test done at the hospital, I did something totally embarrassing... and painful. It's a huge hospital, so I still need to be pushed in a wheelchair when there. Their doorways are small, so I get up and walk through them. This time my dress got caught, pulled up the foot rest, and I tripped over it. I just got up and pretended I was fine. That was Monday. It's now Thursday night, and it's still swollen. 
On top of that, the numbing medicine from yesterday's hip injections wore off. I knew it'd be extremely painful for a few day, but this is bad. So when my helper came, I sent her to the store for a few things. 
After she dropped it off, I divided and bagged my favorite gluten-free Chex cereals for my daily smacks. 
Between my knee and hip, I'm hurting big time. Plan on resting. Tomorrow, I'm going to the weight loss doc. I started the month off great, but then I slowed. After talking to my mom, we figured some of the shakes had too much sure. I switched to diabetic weight loss meal shakes. Even though I don't have diabetes, I know there's no extra sugar. Hopefully he'll see I'm back on track after only losing 24 pounds in the first month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment