Thursday, October 29, 2020

Day 50

 We've been having issues with our water heater, so I had to get up at 3am to take a shower. It's hot for only 2 minutes at that time. 

Since I was up, I went ahead and cleaned the bathroom. 
After getting some sleep, I put away some of our new groceries, rotating the pantry. 
Then I went through and took inventory of our holiday decorations. Some we're destroyed last year when work was being done in our apartment, so I wanted to go through and see what we need. 
Tomorrow morning, I'm having an ultrasound of my infected area to make sure it's not worse than what we see. In the afternoon, we're having trick-or-treating for the kids in our building. I got all the candy pre-bagged for COVID-19 safety. 
It's "National Cat Day". Spent some time playing with my furry son and grand-purry, giving them treats. 
Now Chloe and I are watching the "Men in Black" movies. Have a blessed night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment