Saturday, September 12, 2020

Day 2 pt 2

Took the meds and drank the shakes, also did my exercises. This afternoon, I prepped and froze some crock pot dinners. If I'm only going to eat 1 actual meal a day, it's going to be a good one. 
Really miss soda. Currently drinking Clear American sparkling water from Walmart. It's sweet without sugar or calories, and it feels like drinking soda. The cream flavored ones taste like ice cream, oranges and cream remind me of dreamsicles. There's 3 servings a bottle, so I'm having it with each meal. At 57¢ a bottle, it's pretty good. 
I've got the muchies, so I'll be having raw cauliflower and carrots to "snack on" with my 1/2 pork steak at dinner. May have a 1/2 cup of blueberry gluten-free Chez for dessert. Hope everyone is doing well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment