Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Day 6

Pain kept me up all night. Fell asleep around 6 then had to get up at 7 for my meds, shake, and exercises. 
I was supposed to go back to my pain management doctor today for my second round of hip injections, but both he and my wound doctor are worried it may prevent my healing. For those of you who don't know, my legs bend outward. This causes me to have to twist my body to walk. Two weeks ago, pain doc put shots in the right side of my pelvis. Since then, that area's great. No shooting pain down my leg or anything, but my entire left side is still screaming. I have to get up and move around, but that's not helping. 
I'm seriously struggling with this diet already. Besides the meds, weight loss doc has me drink 2 shakes a day and eating 1 dinner at night. It's only day 6 of 365. 
I've been trying to keep busy to distract myself from food... it's not helping much. My 18yo daughter tells me, "I can't take out the trash, my foot fell asleep." Her funeral will be Friday. KIDDING!!! 
Today's plan is to prep more crock pot meals. I'm hoping with all dinners already together and frozen, it’ll deter me from eating what I shouldn't. Chloe has her own food for breakfast and lunch (lucky cow), I won't take from her. 
Even though I'm hurting, I'm still trying my best to keep up with the exercises PT gave me. 
Today is a bad day, but I know it'll give me a good future. So I'll make the best of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment