Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Day 5

I slept better than I have in a long time. Got up, did my exercises, took my medicine, and drank my shake. Then I noticed how hungry I was. Before I never really ate breakfast, but my stomach was putting in an order. It was asking for a full continental breakfast, but I can't have another shake til noon then dinner at 5. My stomach was seriously getting hungry. I told it to shut up and deal with the new norm. 
Made sure I was drinking lots of water. Not only do I drink my flavored sparkling water at meals, but I also drink at least a liter of regular water a day. 
Tried to distract myself by doing some cleaning and reorganizing, but it wasn't working. My stomach is still screaming at me. 
My helper came. We went to run errands. I was hoping getting away from the house, I wouldn't be able to eat. We went to get groceries, but I made sure only to get what's on my list. Most of my list was shelf-stable almond milk from Hy-Vee. Wanted to make sure I had enough for my shakes.
After getting home and putting away groceries, it's time for my noon shake. Now my stomach is demanding a big thick juicy cheeseburger and golden crisp fries... STOP ALREADY!!!!!!!? 
I'm going to find a project to work on. If my hands are busy, I can't grab food. It's Taco Tuesday. My daughter Chloe will be having a walking taco. I'll be having a salad with taco meat. Instead of adding cheese and sour cream, I'll be adding cottage cheese. Have a good day, everybody. 

No comments:

Post a Comment