Friday, September 11, 2020

Day1

This is the first day of my new journey. Just had my 6th crash-aversary. My legs have gotten really bad. Was doing well but injuries from falls made it worse. Not only did I gain back all I lost, but I gained more. I'm at a new high weight of 391LBs. I need to lose at least 130 before Ortho would even consider me for knee replacements. Met with my new weight loss doctor this week. We decided to start with shakes and medicine. Started this morning. I normally don't have breakfast, but I still got up at 7am to drink my shake and take the meds. My stomach's not even awake, and I'm pouring this crap in. It'll learn to deal with my new norm. I'll be drinking my noon shake a bit early today, going in for my aqua therapy evaluation. I miss being in the water and not dealing with gravity. Already have a large chef salad for dinner. I know I can do this, I'll just have to constantly remind myself. In 1 year from today, I will be down to 260. Mark your calendars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment