Thursday, September 17, 2020

Day 7

Well, I'm not as hangry as I have been the past couple of days. Last night I broke up my dinner. Had my teriyaki chicken by itself. Then later when watching movies, I munched on carrots. Still had my vegetables, but it felt more like a snack. Spacing it out like that helped a little bit. 
Today brings another obstacle... Pepsi/Mountain Dew withdrawals. Got a major headache right now. I know drinking one of my favorite sodas would feel so good right now, but then I'd have to start all over in trying to quit. I must push through. 
Seems like my furry son Stuart and my grand-purry Silver know how I've been feeling both physically and mentally. They've been staying by my side and seem have been comforting me. Since I have a lot of appointments scheduled over the next few weeks, I'm going to spend today relaxing. 
Lately, I've been craving breakfast. Since I can only have a shake for breakfast, I'm going to have breakfast for dinner tonight. I'll be making a tomato-spinach omelette. Then I'll have a half cup of gluten free cereal for snacking. Hope you all have a good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment