Saturday, September 19, 2020

Day 9

Tomorrow, our church will be meeting in person for the first time since the pandemic began. I'm  their "transportation director" (as they lovingly call me). It's my job to call and see who needs the church bus then relay the list to the driver. I also relayed important information between the riders and driver. I enjoyed my little job. I'm not physically able to a lot for my church, so I'm happy to do something. Also, some of people I call either live in nursing homes or alone. So when I call, I ask them how they're doing and how their week's been. Since I last called my riders 2 have passed. It's sad. Thinking how we all felt so alone during this time. I just just hope they weren't alone when they left us. 

As much as I want to go back to church tomorrow, I won't be able to. One of my walker's has a broken ski, and the other has literally fallen apart. SMH. My legs are too bad right now to go that long without one. 

Today's Caturday. My daughter Chloe and I are spending the day enjoying my furry son Stuart and my grand-purry Silver. Have a good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment