Monday, September 14, 2020

Day 4

Had another painful, sleepless night. Still got up at 7am to take my meds, drink my shake, and do my first rounds of exercises.
Even though I'm still not sleeping well, I'm still trying to get up and move everyday. Got some chores done. Chloe said, "I got it." I replied, "I know, but I want to try and do at least half of them myself.
Today I am drinking Walmart's Clear American sparkling water peach flavor. It's one of my favorites. Love how it feels like I'm drinking soda but without the sugar and calories. 
This afternoon, I'm going back to the wound clinic. For some reason, I have trouble healing after each surgery. I jokingly refer to my wound doctor as a witch doctor, because the voodoo she preforms is amazing. (PSA: not really voodoo, she's just really good at her job) 
I'm allowed a little bit of carbs, but have to be careful with my Celiac. Chex has some really tasty gluten-free cereals. Currently, I'm enjoying their blueberry flavor. Everyday, I put half a cup in a little container for me to munch on. Delicious 
I need to start getting ready for my appointment now. Hope you all have a good day. 
#MotivationalMonday

No comments:

Post a Comment