Saturday, September 19, 2020

Day 9 pt 2

Was getting really hungry, so I decided to save my shake for dinner and have the real meal now. Made an inside out spinach mushroom cheeseburger with oven fries (recipe below). 
The burger is just shredded Kraft Mozzarella (with a touch of Philadelphia), fresh spinach, and mushrooms mixed into the ground beef (or ground turkey) that's about 350 calories. My oven fries is an amazing alternative to one of my guilty pleasures. I cut up potatoes (size/shape of choice), place them on a pan (I like to sprinkle on seasoned salt). My cutting skills sick, please disregard. 
Bake at 400°F for 20-30 minutes (depending on size/shape), flip/mix half way through. Then switch to broiler for another 10-15, flip/mix half way through. I make my chips the same way, just slicing instead of cutting. Comes to 110 calories per serving. My daughter sometimes like to sprinkle a bit of shredded cheese on hers just before it finishes in the broiler. 
Today is what we cat parents lovingly call Caturday. My daughter (initials spells CAT) and I are spending it playing and chilling with my furry son Stuart and my grand-purry Silver. 
We're also watching "Catwoman" the movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment