Sunday, September 13, 2020

Day 3

Had an extremely painful and unrestful night. Tried to sleep in, but Mr Sun decided he'd burn my eye balls if I didn't wake up. I sleep on the couch that looks out our balcony door that faces east. Time to fix the blinds or I'll go blind. 
So I got up, took my medicine, drank my shake, and did my exercises. Still hurts to move, but it's starting to get a bit easier. 
At 10:00am Central Time, my church will be having online service. Anyone who'd like to join, all are welcome. First Christian Church from Davenport, Iowa, is live on Facebook then. Later, the video is uploaded to YouTube. 
For today's Clear American sparkling water from Walmart, I'm trying vanilla & cream. Tastes like ice cream (which is one of my biggest weaknesses). 
Tonight for dinner, we'll be having crock pot French Onion beef with mini sweet peppers. I'm still debating on whether to cook them with the meal or snack on them raw (sweet & crisp). Maybe I'll do half and half. 
Been keeping progress on the "My Fitness Pal" app. I can record my incoming and out going calories. Next time I see my weight loss doctor, can just bring up the ap to should him my progress. That way we know what we have to adjust. 
Hope everyone has a great Sunday. Remember, all are welcome to online church. 

No comments:

Post a Comment